- Wings – Birdy
- Lost Stars – Adam Levine
- Never Seen Anything Quite Like You – The Script
- Who Are You – Fifth Harmony
- Home – Michael Buble
- Down Low – Alex Winston
- Gold Dust – Galantis
- Youth – Daughter
- Thunder – Boys Like Girls
- Soon – Brooke Fraser
- Enchanted – Taylor Swift
- Yellow – Coldplay
- Over You – Cassadee Pope
- First Time – Kygo feat. Ellie Goulding
- Ghost – Halsey
- Coming Up Strong – Karmin
- Something About You – Hayden James (ODESZA Remix)
- Reverie – Illenium feat. King Deco
- Unconditionally – Katy Perry
- No Me Doy Por Vencido – Luis Fonsi (Cathia; Studio Version)
- Irresistible – One Direction
- Stay – Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko
- Habits (Stay High) – Tove Lo
- There’s A Place For Us – Carrie Underwood
- Time After Time – Ashley Tisdale
Stop making fake people famous. – Letting Gogh
- Be inquisitive.
- Be constant in your purpose.
- Be fair and balanced.
- Be genuinely interested in people.
- Seek the truth. Never be fed by hearsay.
- Be resourceful.
- Have guts.
- Master your grammar.
- Know your medium.
This was written on the last page of one of my notebooks in high school. Dated June 2, 2014, during a lecture about RA No. 7079 “Campus Journalism Act of 1991.”
My dear sunny stalwart
I do long for you everyday
I feel desolation in my heart
Now that you are away.
My heart is frail and becoming ill
Having a hard time finding buoyancy
I hope you are on an even keel
So I would not need so much to worry.
It has been coon’s age that you’re gone
Still, I’ve been thinking and dreaming of you
My love for you wouldn’t be lessen, wouldn’t be done
For this is unchanged, immovable and so true.
Oh, I miss hearing your voice’s cadence
I’m yearning to see those wide smiles and lively eyes
You have brought my life into effervescence
With you, I felt drifting up to the skies.
You were a high-spirited lass
Resilient and fortifies the weak
Dauntless enough to start a fuss
But you never once did, you’re meek.
Though I’m a good for nothing girl,
View original post 52 more words